If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

one more time



so the latest episode in this anthology i call life has brought me to the realization that i don't have much more time to waste. we have spent so much time in different places without understanding how it affects us both. i want you, and you don't want to want me. you want me and i don't want to want you. call me crazy, but i believe that life is full of ups and downs, with the ups much higher than the downs. i have been on this down for so long that the feeling of every little up cause me to appreciate life just a little bit more. if i could take it all back, go back and do it all over again, i probably wouldn't. this has taught me so much over the the last four years, you have taught me so much. i have loved every moment. i keep telling myself that i was always nice, but the truth is, i wasn't i have done my share of wrong. i have done my share of damage. and for that i am sorry. this song keeps playing in my head...today it begins, i've missed it before, but won't miss it again. i keep having the same dream. and i think that i just realized what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment