If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

how to love an infidel?


I of course was accused of my past.
I have done nothing but hurt individuals in the past 4 or so years of my love life.
I could not be trusted.
I cheated.
I lied.
I completed actions in an effort to access the greatest happiness for me.
I did not considered the feelings of the ectopic beings, for that require empathy.
I was Happy.

I then accused one of the past.
I was the one that was hurt.
I could not trust.
I was cheated.
I was lied to.
I lied adjacent to actions in effort to access a non-aggregate happiness.
I had feelings that were not considered.
I was ectopic.
I was, of course not happy.

After being on both sides of the crooked fence of status holdings, I am once again on the path to love. Am I worthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment