If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

innocence




in this wonderful thing we call life, I am have come to the realization that I fucked up. About four and a half years ago I meant possibly the most significant person in my life. I am blessed. But of course, blessings require responsibility, and I am extremely irresponsible.

Over the time since we meet I have experienced some of the greatest times/hours/days of my life. Times that I will remember until the sun sets for the last time. moments that I will cherish for eternities.

Both these moments and this person have been misused. I have taken advantage of the person that means the most to me, and I have began to fear that I have lost said individual. of all the mistakes that I have made over the past four and a half years, this one takes the entirety.

When we were little and naive, pain was so irrelevant. I am not sure what hurts worst. understand that pain of lost, or feeling the pain of lost? It's like a pain of a pain or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment