If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

fingers

I like to stare. although some find it rude, it fulfills some awkward piece of my soul.

I like to point. although some find it rude, it fulfills some awkward piece of my soul.

I don't like to be pointed at. That is probably the rudest shit on earth.

There exist this complex that urges one to do unto others in hope that particular actions will be accepted, with the premise that said action will never be returned? Both pots and kettle are black...right?

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I always criticize myself and seem to find doing so necessary, but then when other people criticize me, i don't usually take it very well. A lot of the time it makes me depressed. I wish i could take other people's criticism better and not criticize myself so much. Maybe on the latter

    ReplyDelete