If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

washcloths and philosophy



For those just tuning in, I like to think. I am currently pursuing degree in the thought of thinking, or more commonly known as Philosophy. Firefox appears to care very little for my discipline. In an effort to correct the spelling of said discipline it suggested to replace my studies with the word washcloth. The truth is my understanding of what I am actually studying is so far away from complete that washcloth almost works.

It's not fair. Dora has a backpack with a map that gives her incite to where she and her trusty booted companion are headed. All I have is Mozilla hinting that maybe my work of life is worthless. Well maybe not worthless but not nearly as worthwhile as let's say...one of those fancy beach towels.

What's worse, a lack of understanding of a self proclaimed path in life, or the lack of value given to said path by others?

1 comment:

  1. are you referring to us science majors placing little value on your chosen path? cuz remember, a lot of the time, we don't know what the F we're talking about.

    ReplyDelete