If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

Who TF, I'm Nervous

School is over for another year and the summer approaches with the heat from the gods. This summer I will be teaching High school students how to be leaders. It's only scary because this will be the first time I will be teaching something that isn't exactly tangible.
I am being asked to write a short paragraph about myself. It has taken me, so far, about 6 days to realized that I know so little about myself that the three sentences I do have seem to amount to about nothing.

SAd right?

1 comment:

  1. yeah its hard to summarize yourself because one is always changing and non-consistent from moment to moment, so when you try to make a blanket statement about yourself, you probably realize that it contradicts some other moment of yourself. If only you could just have a videotape of your life and be like "here, this is me." But then what would still be missing is your thoughts during those videotaped moments, which are a very important part of you. Some people may argue that your thoughts are you and that nothing else is necessary to define you. I don't know. That would be a long movie to watch, too.

    ReplyDelete