If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

flashlights and truths



sometimes when i'm alone i pretend i am skinny.

the rate of conception at which newer/better me's are created doubles daily, at least that's what it feels like in my head. the concept of the "Self" does not exist outside of perception; one can only imagine the self within a conception of the self.

yesterday i wore a blue shirt, or a red shirt, or a green shirt, or, if i was skinnier, possibly no shirt. my face was flawless, free of imperfections. my posture just perfect. my jeans: new with that "i wore these yesterday maybe" facade. the body constantly in action. the self constantly in action, within a perception. whether it be a matter of fact or fiction, the self exists both mentally and physically within a perception.

of course, i'd never pretend to be fat, for that would be nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment