If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

shoot for the stars


As common as it may be, many white men have changed my life.
Instructed to reach for the stars sometime in my high school career. As stupid as that may have sounded then, and still does now, it pressured me to pressure myself. The ideology of self-reflection is one that that has very little value in comparison to its valor. one step back in order to take the next step forward appears at eye level ludicrous and proves to be so as to; ludicrous.

dreams are compared to egos...he who is willing to acknowledge their existence has attained a lack of fear of their nonexistence.


*shouts to Uncle Tom, may he be exalted.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that I'm following this. Are you trying to say that self-reflection is ludicrous? and I don't get the dreams and ego thing and why it's there. sometimes I have weird dreams though. And I used to have nightmares. Oh, you weren't talking about those kinds of dreams, were you? You were talking about the "When I grow up, I wanna be a fire rap singer" dreams(with all due respect to my brother), weren't you?

    ReplyDelete