If penguins could talk, it might sound something like this.

On the corner of philosophy and insanity...no boundaries.
Click Me

be the change


As usual life is kinda dull. Until of course it decided to awaken itself just in the nick of time. After four years of trying to wake her I realized that task to wake one that is pretending is nearly impossible. So I ran. As running lasts only as long as the endurance of the individual, in this case me, and I am no long distance runner. She awakes with that dumb smile on her face that reads, "I miss you," and instantly I am positioned to this obligation to drop life at my feet and return to death and its darkness. The absence of light should strike fear in the reflecting eyes of said beholder, for without it reflecting eyes are just as absent. Blindsight and unconscious distance seems short and time irrelevant. I walk on over care for the sleeping beauty that has harmed no one but me. Both fear and love may be true contradictions, but my heart is currently pretending to sleep. sry

No comments:

Post a Comment